On Monday, Nov 18, 2002, at 12:50 Europe/London, SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous wrote:

Hy;

Your stylesheet produces plain text as output. This seems to be
a problem for cocoon transformers. I don't know, if this behaviour
is a feature, or a bug. (Maybe the developers can tell us ;-) ?
But here is the solution as it works on my site:

Did you manage to work out what is causing the 'saxon:warning's ??

regards Jeremy