I am not sure that this question belongs to this group and not to cocoon-dev, but I'll give it a try.
I downloaded cocoon files through cvs repository (using WinCVS, as explained on http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html) to directory c:\xml-cocoon2
Then I run the buld: .\build.bat -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes -Dinstall.war=c:\progra~1\apache~1\tomcat~1\webapps webapp
(My TOMCAT_HOME is C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat 4.1)

Then I copied the cocoon.war file from xml-cocoon\build\cocoon to %TOMCAT_HOME%\webapps
New cocoon directory is created. Restarted Tomcat.
WHen trying to access http://localhost:8080/cocoon, I get the following error message:
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.: org.apache.cocoon.CascadingIOException: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!: org.apache.xml.utils.WrappedRuntimeException: The output format must have a '{http://xml.apache.org/xslt}content-handler' property!

Does anybody know what am I doing wrong?

Thank you for your help.

Anna