Hi folks,

cab anyone tell me what the recommended way is to add Avalon/Excalibur
components to the Cocoon configuration? I guessed it is by adding
<component> entries in cocoon.xconf, but this is nowhere explicitely
mentioned in the developers docs. Related to this: does Cocoon use an
Excalibur role manager so that roles and components can be defined
independently? Can <role> entries be added to cocoon.xconf? Thanks for your
help.

Regards,

Ing. FRA Vermeulen
Senior J2EE Architect