On 04.Dec.2002 -- 09:43 AM, Olivier GUCKERT wrote:
> Hello all !
>
> The home of my webapp will soon move, and i want to declare it with an
> environment variable.
>
> So i define an environment variable and replace the path to the
> directory of my website sitemap.xmap with this variable :
>
> so : before :
> <map:match pattern="referentiels/**">
>       <map:mount uri-prefix="referentiels"
>
> src="file:/users/sys/guckert/dossiers/cocoon/referentiels/sitemap.xmap"
>               reload-method="synchron"
>               check-reload="yes"/>
> </map:match>
>
> and after :
> <map:match pattern="referentiels/**">
>       <map:mount uri-prefix="referentiels"
>               src="file:$REFERENTIEL_HOME/sitemap.xmap"
>               reload-method="synchron"
>               check-reload="yes"/>
> </map:match>
>
> But, when i try to reload the index.html with Cocoon, i get the folowing
> :
>  Failed to load sitemap from file:$REFERENTIEL_HOME/sitemap.xmap
>
> Is it not possible to do this with cocoon or what did i wrong ?

Olivier, this is not possible in Cocoon. However, you may want to look
into the various InputModules that exist. They can be used similar to
sitemap variables. Perhaps best suited would be the
SystemPropertyModule. Unfortunately, it appears that it didn't make it
into 2.0.4 (thought it did - need to check my local repository) but it
can simply be copied from 2.1-dev (cocoon.jar needs to be
rebuild). Since we are in feature freeze, it cannot be added for the
new release but will have to wait (if it were indeed forgotten).

        Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]