Olivier,

As far as I know this won't work.

I suggest looking at input modules - there is an example in the samples
directory available. They enhance the sitemap by the possiblity of
integrating any variables before it is executed. And one of these variables
could be a constant string.

You should find them in the upcoming 2.0.4 release or in the current
development branch 2.1.

Regards,
Reinhard