jtbamcai wrote:
> Hi!
> how can I validate a date like this "yyyy-mm-dd" with schematron?
> thanks in advance.
> iker.

Hello,

Schematron is XSLT, so you can use normal expressions.

Example:

<assert test="substring(date, 1, 4) > 2000 and substring(date, 1, 4) &lt; 2005">
</assert>

But XSLT has no date-specific functionality, it knows nothing about dates. So I think there is a better validator than schematron for dates.

Regards,

Joerg