Mr. Antonio Gallardo :
                                         You said you were using an
application that is 100% cocoon based and that seems to preserve sessions.
                 Now, could you let me know, if your content generators are
servlets as is the case with me or JSP or XSPs. Also, whether you did
something specially to be able to implement session management in your
application.

regards
nanda kishore.