Hi Kishore:

I am using XSP. I am using the CVS 2.1 version of Cocoon that have a
better authentication framework.
The special thing I did was write a the <xsp-session:getxml> tag that
works as described in:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/developing/webapps/authentication.html

I understand you have a diferent problem. Since I am using just one huge
servlet called cocoon.

Antonio Gallardo.

Kishore dijo: