Hello Stavros,

there is no difference between your and Anna's example. Both shell work.

If it works as you said, that you can save the XSL and use this one, then for me it looks like a problem with serialization: Do you use any "disable-output-escaping" in your stylesheet creation process? Anything with entities?

Regards,

Joerg

Cocoon User wrote:
i have try to ask http://..../cocoon/generateXSL/
with a browser and save the output (XSL) im my disk
then i use this XSL to transform a xml file (into xmlspy)
and everything are OK.

another one test

using
<map:transform src="savedXSL.xsl"/>

my transformation work fine (savedXSL.xsl is the file i have get above)

replace this entry with

<map:transform src="cocoon:/generateXSL"/>
my pipeline give me an output other than i expect....(i thing that
<map:transform src="cocoon:/generateXSL"/> return an empty .xsl file)

maybe we need the cocoons guru help :-)

stavros

(what a problem 2 days before christmas !!!!)