I took a look at your tutorial, and I'm having trouble getting the example application
to work.  ( Specifically, I'm getting this error ):

javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet.init() for servlet Cocoon2 threw exception
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.java:962)
java.lang.VerifyError: Cannot inherit from final class

I highly suspect that it has something to do with the way I tried to "integrate" it
into my existing Tomcat 4.1 environment.
( Unpacked the zip file, named the folder cmswatch, put the folder under the webapps
directory. )

-- and that's all, as far as setup.

I did notice that the servlet has the same name as the servlet in the original cocoon
directory.  Will that cause a problem?
( Can you tell how new I am to this? )

Any help you can offer is appreciated.  I'd like to at least get past this snag soon.

Thanks,

J.