Hello All:

It was suggested to me on the krysalis-jakarta-adv list that this would be an
acceptable place for an announcement about a Cocoon course - please let me know if I
should be posting elsewhere...

JGlobal Ltd. is offering an introductory training course in Cocoon with an emphasis on
building flexible web sites, both static and dynamic, targeted at multiple end-user
devices and displays. Discusses the concepts and advantages of separation of content
and style, with detailed hands-on examples. Details and schedules at
http://www.jglobalonline.com/cocoonapps.html.

Our courses are held in Freeport, Grand Bahama, just a 30 minute flight from Ft.
Lauderdale, Florida.

This training course shows how Cocoon can be integrated into existing web solutions
with no disruption,and how multiple devices and languages can be easily supported.
Introduces XML and XSL as well as other templating technologies (such as JSP and
Velocity/Webmacro), and shows how these can be put into practical use in the dynamic
web.

Audience: Web/Java Developers - HTML experience assumed, basic XML experience helpful.

Drop us a line at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you're interested in this or any of our
other courses!

Regards,

Michael Nash
JGlobal Ltd.