Hey Marcus,
 Yeah I'm sorry, but I had fixed that (I jsut sent the
old sitemap DUH).  You see I tried it in the original
package of com.ethidium, but then thought my class
should be in the cocoon dev jar so I moved it to
org.apache.cocoon.acting and changed the sitemap.
Unfortunately neither worked eventhough the sitemap
matched the location of the class.  I know it is
accessing the class since it is looking for the
AbstractMultiAction class (it's superclass).  I am
running also the slide sample from the scratchpad
which has actions that use the AbstractMultiAction
class as well...but they works fine.  I am boggled
about this...could it have something to do with Thread
safety from the Avalon framework or some funny
classloading issue?

Thanks Again,
Julian

--- Marcus Crafter

***************************SITEMAP********************************************

> ...<snip/>...
>
> >   <map:actions>
> >    <map:action name="eTask"
> src="com.ethidium.cocoon.action.TaskAction"/>
>
> --
>      ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
>     ;$'      '$$$$:    Computer Systems Engineer
>     $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
>      $       o_)$$$:   82-84 Mainzer Landstrasse
>      ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
>        '     /( &&&
>            \_&&&&'
>           &&&&.
>     &&&&&&&:

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
Live simply so others may simply live.

-Ghandi

Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.
"Entities should not be multiplied unneccesarily"

-William of Occam

http://mailplus.yahoo.com