are you using your xsp as an action via ServerPagesAction?

are you using your xsp as the target for the form action? like this:

        <form action="save-form-data" ...>

in your sitemap:

        <map:match pattern="save-form-data">
                <map:generate type="serverpages" src="save-form-data.xsp"/>
        </map:match>

you could redirect after the generation step via <map:redirect-to> but this
is kind of ugly.

another alternative would be to use your xsp via the already mentioned
ServerPagesAction (if you must use xsp):

        <form action="save-form-data" ...>

in your sitemap:

        <map:match pattern="save-form-data">
                <map:act type="serverpages" src="save-form-data.xsp"/>
        </map:match>

for this, you must have the serverpages action declared in the sitemap. then
you can redirect via <map:redirect-to> in the sitemap or you can redirect
from within the xsp via action:redirect-to (action logicsheet).

third alternative would be to directly code the action, invoke it in your
'save-form-data' pipeline, after which you redirect.