Marco Rolappe dijo:
> well, it does work, I tried it out.
>
> only one generator per pipeline, that's right (only one generator can be
> set at pipeline setup time). but in this case, there is only one
> pipeline, that is the ServerPagesGenerator. the redirect is to another
> pipeline.

Sorry I dont know and I think that as you told. This is a ugly solution.
And I dont know if the code can be used in future releases of Cocoon.

Anyway I recomend to use the correct approach. Solutions are always many,
but we need to use the best.

The Cocoon gurus said that the XSP-Action for databases is not the best:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/concepts/databases.html

"Actions are especially great for inserting, changing, or deleting data.
Employing the pipeline-switching features of actions will simplify your
pages. Such actions are concerned with only one view: either the success
or failure of an operation.

ESQL is great when reading data from a database. However, it is less
attractive to use when it has to react to operation failures. This is due
to the fact that it adds a layer of complexity to an XSP file, making it
more difficult to understand and maintain. "

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo