Hy,

can you send your tomcat/apache/cocoon config files ?
That should be a solvable problem ...

If the mailing list agent refuses your email (due to size
limitations) you can send it directly to my personal
email adress if you like...

regards, hussayn

Jim McCullough wrote:
Have you setup a JkMount in your httpd.conf file
for cocoon?

JkMount /cocoon/* ajp13

Jim McCullough
Risk Analytics Inc. - Las Vegas