I'm only slightly familiar with Ant so am struggling on how to
build just one sample I need.  For example, I am interested in
building the XMLForm Wizard sample, what do I need to as a
minimum to build this?  When I built the whole 2.1dev with
installscratchpadwar, it took me a little while to find and
figure out that the XMLForm Wizard is on the
cocoon-samples-block.jar and not on the cocoon-samples.jar (did
several tar tvf ...). I had a hard time rummaging around
xml-cocoon2/build/cocoon/  what components are required to build
one particular sample.
  Is there a howto in let say building just this one particular
block? Perhaps this can be one of the selections in the
interactive menu someday. A good improvement I noticed was the
samples are much user friendlier now with the link to
Documentation pertaining to that particular sample.
   Perhaps bring back the CTWIG sample and make it as "start
here" for us newbies  as one poster alluded to earlier regarding
to get a very simple application working starting point.

Regards,
enio

http://mailplus.yahoo.com