Derek Hohls wrote:
Bertrand
I think you are making the same point as me... just proposing
a different solution. I still feel that if we are using a system that
is based on the philisopy of "write once, publish anywhere" we
should be able to create documents in one place and have them
published in more than one place in more than one style.
Why not - the problem IMHO is the content, and how easy/hard it is to access it.

>. . .
PS we need to avoid creating more jargon - I always think of NCC
as part of the Starship Enterprise 's call sign (there, that gives *my*
age away!)
Yes, agreed. If I got it right your ultimate aim is to improve the tutorial part of the Cocoon docs, so there's no need for a new acronym.

-Bertrand