Ivelin and all,

I finally had the time to refactor the example. Following the ideas we
exchanged these past days, I put it altogether at Wiki and I think we have
now a much better sample :-)
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XMLFormXindice

Please, review it if you want to and inform me of any faults you can find so
i could fix them. I hope i wrote a clear explanation.

If you feel this can be a good addittion to the official how-tos feel free
of adding it yourself of let me know who I should contact (Diana, maybe?) or
where I should start. I still have not contributed anything to the official
docs and I'm somewhat lost...

Thanks.