> I think you are correct.
> The point is to identify the exact xpath to the @id attribute.
Ok, so I let it that way then.

> If you get it started, I can review the changes and we should be able to
> wrap it up in a few iterations.
Well, first I'll see what to do regarding the howto. I mean, I'll read the
howto submit a howto and all and get it touch with Dianna and make it
available in the docs...
After that I'll try to learn something about Input Modules. And then maybe
I'll take the challenge and try to make it. I'll drop you a line then.

Best.