On Thursday 30 January 2003 22:45, Stephan Michels wrote:
> I found a blog, which fits perfecly ;-)
> http://blogs.werken.com/people/bob/archives/000146.html

Some people agree with each other on everything.
Some people agree with each other on some things.
Some people don't agree with each other on some things.
Some people don't agree with each other on everything.
Some people agree that they don't agree with each other.
Some people don't agree that the don't agree with each other.

I don't agree that there is an issue to agree or not on.

Niclas