From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 February 2003 16:11
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: cocoon & struts together

Hi Richard,

I am not sure if my idea can work. My Struts controller gets some data from
the EJB. This data can be serialized(castor) into a directory. The cocoon
pipeline is configured to process all request of this directory. After
serializing the xml data the controller forwards to the xml document.
Castory will be activated and will transform the data.

Can this work?

Juraj