Hi Rick,

have you tried to call the java VM with the "-verbose:class" option? You will have to
modify the tomcat startup skripts for that. With this option you can see which classes
are actually loaded (and from where).

Are the cocoon classes loaded? What if you use a FileGenerator (inherits from
AbstractGenerator), does that work? Which classes does your Generator import? You
could try to write a simple CustomGenerator which does nothing. Just inherit from
AbstractGenerator and see if it gets loaded...

Don´t panic  ;-)

-Jan Harms