As Peter hints, there is no limit on how much you can spend on your ideal
production environment.

50,000 CaffeinMark Java CPU (byte codes in silicon) with XML parsing hardware
accelerator (similar to a NVidia chip) would be a good start. Then make that
into an array of 10000, each with a Gig of memory, and you are in a good
position...

Price tag for the above; Give me 12-18 months and $10-15million, and I'll make
it happen.  ;o)

Niclas