Samuel Bruce wrote:
Hello,

I'm using a version of cocoon that I built from CVS
back in October of 2002, running with tomcat 4.1.12 on
WIN XP.

I have a pipeline that generates an HTML form and
passes  parameters to a mod-db action which inserts DB
records successfully.

Can any of those parameters passed to the action be
passed to another pipeline after the mod-db action or
are those parameters gone?

Mmmh, if by parameters you mean sitemap parameters, e.g. <map:paramter ...../>, they are per component.

Request parameters OTOH are per request. Redirects cause
new requests.

Everything else..... please be more specific.

Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
[EMAIL PROTECTED]