Hi everyone.

I have what is probably a few simple questions.. I am pretty sure I am just
not understanding a few basic concepts.

I have been searching and reading up on the sunrise components and I have a
few questions I can't seem to answer for myself:

1.) When will the portal generator be a part of the cocoon dist? (All the
info I have found seems to contradict itself... The company that made it
seems to say that it has been in a production environment for over a year,
but the cocoon docs say it is still alpha.. in the scratchpad)

2.) Why is the portal generator so involved with the authentication? ie, I
want to make a public portal, and only protect the customize pipeline. (I
have the sunshine demo up and running, and have changed it to what i need, I
have the portlets built, etc)

3.) Is there any docs or personal articles that are a little more recent
than a year old? It must have moved along somewhat in that time.

Thanks,
JD