Ha, you're one step closer to the solution.
If you want a quick solution: here it is :

Open the /resources/entities/office.dtd file
Remove all the entries from it, making it a completely empty file

Retry, and it will work !!

I got to that point yesterday too ...
But now I'm in the <map:aggregate> to get the multiple entries out again, and
I have new errors.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.