An entity catalog is a way of mapping external references (e.g. references to
DTDs) to local copies of those entities. So, by using an entity catalog, you can tell
Cocoon where it should look for the Office DTDs.

On 13 Mar 2003 at 10:39, Yves Vindevogel wrote:

> I now edited the cocoon.xconf file with this entry
>   <entity-resolver
>   class="org.apache.cocoon.components.resolver.ResolverImpl"
> logger="core.resolver">
>    <parameter name="catalog" value="/implements/dtd"/>
>    <parameter name="verbosity" value="1"/>
>   </entity-resolver>

No, not quite. The catalog entry previously referred to /resources/entity/catalog I
believe. Put that back to how it was. Then edit the file called 'catalog' within the
resources/entity folder in your Cocoon webapp.

Add these lines somewhere in the file:

-- Open Office DTDs --
PUBLIC "-//OpenOffice.org//DTD OfficeDocument 1.0//EN" "office.dtd"
PUBLIC "-//OpenOffice.org//DTD Manifest 1.0//EN" "Manifest.dtd"

Put the office.dtd and the manifest.dtd into the same folder as the catalog file.

Restart Tomcat, just to be sure.

And try again.

I've no idea if this'll work. I've never tried it. But it is worth a go, and would
help a
lot of people if it does!

Keep me posted.

Regards, Upayavira