That you need for it:

How it work wih java:
http://www.javacommerce.com/articles/sendingmail.htm

About the sendmail logicsheet:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~xions/jigsaws/sendmail.html

you wrote:

I'm sorry, but I'm searching for the Action (Java class) not for the
logicsheet.

-> the logicsheet is an implementation of JavaMail API:
http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/JavaMail-1.2.pdf

the cocoon\src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\java\sendmail.xsl
after using it is compiled to your class! you will find it after you have used in your
webapp within the work dir of tomcat.

Hope that helps

Stephan Niedermeier wrote:

Stephan Niedermeier wrote:

Hello,

i couldn't find the SendMailAction in the cocoon.jar. Can anyone tell
me, where I can found this class?

Thanks.

Greetings
Stephan

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104790860126005&w=2

I'm sorry, but I'm searching for the Action (Java class) not for the logicsheet.

Thank you.

Best regards
Stephan