Frank Ridderbusch wrote:

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:14:18 +0100
Scherler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Stephan,

I never heard about the sendmailaction. Sorry, but if you have to pass
the email body as a sitemap parameter I think it is not really allways
the way to go.

Hi,

I've worked on the sendmail.xsl logicsheet and the SendmailAction.java
in the past weeks. My work is currently with Christian Haul for review.
If he finds it acceptable, I would think, that it will end up in CVS
sometime soon.

If you are interested, I can send you copy directly. This includes documentation for logicsheet and action.

I was looking for this a long time.
I would appreciate a copy of you work and documentation. Have you add attachments?

King regards
Thorsten