with cinclude using the cocoon:/ or cocoon:// pseudo-protocol. If you have a pipeline that serves your xml fragment matching on myStuff.xsp, then you'd call it with cocoon:/myStuff.xsp in the src of cinclude. The cocoon:/ resolves relative to the current sitemap, where cocoon:// resolves relative to the root sitemap. This is in the docs and the wiki, and samples I think.

Geoff