Hello,
Hubert Holtz wrote:

Hello,

I know I can include static XML content at any place with cinclude, that works fine, but how can I include
the result of an XSP file in a XML file, at a place of my choice ( i need some database entries to build up the
whole site, that's why I nedd XSP inside my XML) ? I know that you can aggregate XSP and XML with the help of the sitemap, but if I use this option I don't
have the possibilty to place the result of the xsp code insight my xml file, only before or after a certain xml file
and I don't want to split my xml files in 10 lines long pieces to puzzle them together in the sitemap, that
wouldn't make any sense, but would work :-)

Ok, I would reckon that writting a xst transform would be quick.
Just do the aggregation and and tranform it like that:

<xsl:template match="dbresult">
<db>
<results><xsl:copy-of select="dbresult"/></results>
<xsp>
<xsl:copy-of select="xspresult"/>
</xsp>
</db>
</xsl:template>

have a look at http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Jars2exclude to see another transformation.

And I have a second question, what's the difference between cinclude and xinclude, is there any?

Not really 100% sure but I thing xinclude is for static and cinclude for stylesheets.

King regards
Thorsten