From: Martin Dulisch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 28 March 2003 09:02
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ANN] sunBow 1.0

The S&N sunBow team are proud to announce version 1.0. This free
version is available immediately for download at:
http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/. In addition to numerous bug-fixes,
the new version now also supports sub-sitemaps and no longer requires
a licence key.

sunBow is a collection of Eclipse (2.1) plugins that make it easier to
develop Cocoon based applications and XML solutions in general.

  * XML editor
    - completition proposals from associated schema
    - well formed check on save
    - automatic insertion of closing tags
    - formatting of the XML content

  * XSLT development
    - XSLT transformation
    - transformation trace

  * Cocoon
    - dialog orientated sitemap editor with drag and drop support
      and validation against a sitemap schema
    - management of sitemap fragments
    - configuration of the log level in logkit.xconf

  * Web application
    - deployment: automatic tracking of changes
    - testing: Apache Latka tests can be executed

Regards
Martin Dulisch
s&n AG, Open Source Competence Center
                    Tel.: 05251/1581-75
Klingenderstr. 5    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
D-33100 Paderborn   http://www.s-und-n.de

  This electronic mail system is used for information purposes and is
  not intended to form any legal contract or binding agreement.
  The content is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access
  by anyone other than the addressee(s) is unauthorised and any
  disclosure, copying, distribution or any other action taken in
  reliance on it is prohibited and maybe unlawful

  All incoming and outgoing e-mail communications and attachments
  are scanned automatically by software designed to detect and remove
  any material containing viruses or other unauthorised content.  While
  we undertake best endeavours to ensure that this content checking
  software is up to date, recipients should take steps to assure themselves
  that e-mails received are secure.