Hi all,

I've been looking through the samples in 2.1 dev and all over the wiki and the web, but have not found many good resources on XML web content representation.

Perhaps I have missed something; if so, please point me to it.

In my travels, I have found several formats in use:

- document-v10.dtd, which I fouind in src\documentation\xdocs\dtd, was designed for software documentation
- Docbook seems to be too geared towards actual books and manuals such as at http://www.tldp.org. Web pages don't really have chapters.
- Aurigadoc seems to be geared towards help files

Many cocoon samples use no DTD or schema declaration and start from a <page/> element. There seem to be some common tags used in this format, but I can't find much about it.

What format do seasoned Cocoon people use to represent web content? That is, when the choice isn't made for them because of pre-existing content.

--
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks