> Von: Edison Too [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Not sure if you are aware of this, the Firdbird JDBC driver
> is not an all-in-one jar.
> you need a jta-spec1_0_1.jar and connector.jar as well.

Thank you VERY much, that was what I needed! We'd successfully used the
firebirdsql.jar with a JSP and a Java Bean before, instantiating the driver with
Class.forName(), and that's why I didn't know anything else was needed.
Thank you very much for the hint (and also to the others who have replied)!
Nik