[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

This all works fine, updating and everything. Except for this: I want the right foreign key selected in my form. I cannot expect my users to select the right owner in the drop down box everytime they do an update. So I want to tell the owner.xsp file the owner_id of the application.xsp file that includes it. A simple test in the owner.xslt should then do the trick. I know it is possible to pass parameters through the sitemap, but in this case I want the contents of my parameter to be dependent on the contents of my xsp file. I don't know how to do this. I don't even know if I'm thinking in the right direction.

Can you please help me on this? Thanks!

I am not sure whether I do understand the problem precisely, but you know, that you can make cascaded transformations?

I mean something like: XSP-->XSLT-->SQL Transformer--->XSLT--->Serializer

So then you could prepare the stuff in the XSP, then use the SQL transformer to get the detail information and finally put it all together.

I am not really sure, whether this helps, but maybe you get a new idea.

alex