Andreas,

> I'm running the Main class of Cocoon 2.0.4 from an Ant buildfile
> on Windows XP.

I'd suggest trying the CLI from 2.1. It has much greater functionality.

And, when I've summoned up the guts to make my first commit, it'll handle broken
links much better and be more configurable as to what you can do with a page once
you've generated it.

If you're interested in this, let me know and I'll tell you when I've committed it.
I'd
appreciate some help testing it!

(FYI, I've certainly had the cocoon: protocol working on sites I've got).

Regards, Upayavira