Andreas,

> > I'd suggest trying the CLI from 2.1. It has much greater
> > functionality.
>
> OK, I could try that. But I guess it isn't possible to use the
> Main class from 2.1 for a 2.0.4 site, is it?

No, I very much doubt that would work.

Have you read the page on the Wiki on the 2.0.4 CLI?

http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki?page=CommandLine

It might help you out.

> Actually, at the moment all I need is the functionality to generate
> static pages, and I won't have the time to test additional features.

Oh well!

> But I will follow the topic on the list - the CLI is a great feature!

I agree. But one that needs more work to get it to where it could really be.

> Maybe the Forrest guys are interested in more flexibility? I heard
> that they would like to move some functionality from Ant to Cocoon.

I'm sure they would be. No doubt they'll test it for me.

> Thanks for your help!

You're welcome.

Upayavira