After counting the mails 11 people are interested in a Cocoon Stammtisch
in Vienna. I added all names to the list below - please let me know if a
name is missing.

                         24   25   26
 - Alexander Schatten     x    x    x
 - Andreas Hochsteger     x    x    x
 - Berni Huber            x    x    x
 - Franz Philipp Moser    x    x    x
 - Johann Schweigl        x    x
 - Manfred Weigel         x    x
 - Martin Schimak         x    x    x
 - Matthew Langham             x    x
 - Michael Gerzabek       x    x    x
 - Reinhard Pötz          x    x    x
 - Werner Gutmann            x    x    x

If I interpret your mails correctly the 25th will fit for all of us. As
a reminder here again the date and the location:

 June, 25th, 8pm
 at Centimeter I (8th district behind the city hall).
 (http://www.tourist-net.co.at/lokale/centimeter/centimeter1.htm)

If any of you wants to come with one or more friends please let me know
until Thursday when I'll reserve the table for us.

Best regards
Reinhard