Hi!

Please add me to the list! 25th and Centimeter sounds fine !

thx,

Gernot

On Tue, 3 Jun 2003 22:01:31 +0200, Reinhard Pötz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

After counting the mails 11 people are interested in a Cocoon Stammtisch
in Vienna. I added all names to the list below - please let me know if a
name is missing.

24   25   26
- Alexander Schatten     x    x    x
- Andreas Hochsteger     x    x    x
- Berni Huber            x    x    x
- Franz Philipp Moser    x    x    x
- Johann Schweigl        x    x
- Manfred Weigel         x    x
- Martin Schimak         x    x    x - Matthew Langham             x    x
- Michael Gerzabek       x    x    x
- Reinhard Pötz          x    x    x
- Werner Gutmann             x    x    x

If I interpret your mails correctly the 25th will fit for all of us. As
a reminder here again the date and the location:

June, 25th, 8pm at Centimeter I (8th district behind the city hall). (http://www.tourist-net.co.at/lokale/centimeter/centimeter1.htm)

If any of you wants to come with one or more friends please let me know
until Thursday when I'll reserve the table for us.

Best regards
Reinhard

-- DI Gernot Koller