Sounds like the zip serializer is not declared in your sitemap or any
higher level sitemaps.  I don't think it's declared by default in the
root sitemap in the distribution.

Geoff

At 10:55 AM 6/10/2003, you wrote:
Ok, thanks but I get an Exception
UnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for int[OOo]
I try the with the zip serializer but with the same exeption [zip]
something is wrong
georges

Andreas Kühne wrote:

Hi Georges,

your snippet looks nice to me !

But beware of strange 'duplicate zip entry'-Exceptions. Usually they are caused by a nonexisting or empty src-URL. I am going to check the existence of the content before calling the zip serializer.

Good Luck

Andrew

<zip:archive xmlns:zip="http://apache.org/cocoon/zip-archive/1.0";>
   <zip:entry name="content.xml" src="cocoon://OOo/content.xml"/>
   <zip:entry name="meta.xml" src="cocoon://OOo/meta.xml"/>
   <zip:entry name="settings.xml" src="cocoon://OOo/settings.xml"/>
   <zip:entry name="styles.xml" src="cocoon://OOo/styles.xml"/>
</zip:archive>