Irving Salisbury III wrote:

I have embedded an SVG image into my xsl:fo document. It renders fine when using command line fop. However, when I put it in a cocoon pipeline, I am getting the following error:

ERROR (2003-06-23) 08:02.42:903 [sitemap.serializer.fo2pdf.fop]
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:366)
at org.apache.batik.util.ParsedURLData.buildURL(Unknown Source)

You seem to have an internal reference like <gradient id="#foo"> in an inlined SVG. Don't do this, it wont work. And no, strictly spoken this is not even a bug. Either reference the SVG as external graphic, or use a full absolute URL to an external URL for the reference.

J.Pietschmann