From: Tim Bachta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2003 6:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ESQL help

Does anyone know of a good place to get help with esql issues?  I am
having a very difficult time finding any information regarding how to
correctly call a MS SQL stored procedure.  I have looked at the official
cocoon documentation and have the Cocoon developers handbook, neither
have much useful information.  I am in desperate need of help.

Thank you

Tim Bachta