</xsp:attribute>
</a>

Alex

At 11:09 27/06/2003 +0100, you wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a dynamic link generated by a xsp page.
Inside the html code:
I want to replace the <insert link> with a value passed back by a object method.

E.g. This is what I trying at the moment
<xsp:logic>
//get someObject from somewhere
<xsp:content>
</xsp:content>
</xsp:logic>
I get back a error from cocoon complaining about the '<' of the <xsp:expr> tag.
"Original Exception: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The value of attribute "href" must not contain the '<' character"

Any one any ideas how to solve this.

Thanks

Stephen Greene