Noel,

I'll give people a few more days to fill out the new e-mail form, and
then forward you the results. I believe that everyone who gave a regular
talk signed a form. I am also 95% sure everyone who did a lightning talk
did as well, but I need to go through them one more time. I do know that
no one asked not to be filmed (but, of course, that doesn't mean they
all agreed).

Edward