Posted a few more videos this morning.

Ryan, I have added the license info at the end, and will redo the Nagy
and Schneider presentations.  I realize you already uploaded those to
Google.  Hope that isn't too much trouble, but thought it was probably
important.

Ryan Eby wrote:
I've also dumped and converted the audio from the files to MP3 for
those who would prefer to take some audio with them. Not sure why I
didn't think of it before. The 4 presentations that are up have both
the video and audio linked to as well as embedded video. If someone
wants subtitles, they're on their own.

eby