I've looked at unAPI, but I can't get a handle on what needs to be in the <abbr>. What would be useful?

kc

Ere Maijala wrote:
Gabriel Farrell wrote:
COinS would be great, but unAPI would be useful also. In the case of
Zotero, for example, more information can be passed along with unAPI
than with COinS.

I agree. They are not mutually exclusive and can be used for quite different purposes. In my experience COinS is great for getting the data for OpenURL linking, but unAPI is much better for saving records and gives the client the power to decide what information it needs.

--Ere

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.kcoyle.net