Well, the 6'th is bad for me because I have a meeting that I might not be able to get out of that is scheduled to end at 5:00 PM. However, I could still show up for drinks about 9:00 PM on the 6th, and make the 7'th. I might miss out on the beginning but as long as Friday is a full day (vs. ending at lunch time) it would be worth it for me to drive up there

And who knows, maybe by the time May 6 comes around this meeting won't be all that important. If that is the case, it would be best for me if it didn't start until after, say 3:00 or 3:30 PM so I could work a half day if need-be.

Edward

David Fiander wrote:
I concur. Thursday afternoon/evening and all day Friday works for me.

+1 Thursday-Friday 6-7 May