From: Code for Libraries [mailto:code4...@listserv.nd.edu] On Behalf Of
Fleming, Declan
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 1:24 PM
To: CODE4LIB@LISTSERV.ND.EDU
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib 2011 Proposals

Hiya - San Diego is friggin expensive, and we don't have a small campus feel at
all.  Robert McDonald and I worked out the costs a few years ago and we'd be
almost double what Asheville conf cost folks.

It's killing me not to have you all out to paradise in Feb, but I can barely
afford to live here :)