Yup, something like that! But for JSPwiki :)

JSPwiki has an extension to export as PDF, but it doesn't do multiple
pages without some extra work each time. We're hoping to find something
quick and automated so we can archive quickly and move on!

>>> Dave Caroline <dave.thearchiv...@gmail.com> 5/22/2012 4:08 PM >>>
On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Carol Hassler
<carol.hass...@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> My organization would like to archive/export our internal wiki in
some
> kind of end-user friendly format. The concept is to copy the wiki
> contents annually to a format that can be used on any standard
computer
> in case of an emergency (i.e. saved as an HTML web-style archive,
saved
> as PDF files, saved as Word files).

something like ?
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:DumpHTML