Hi Ed,
Thanks for posting on jobs.code4lib.org. It looks good to me.
The jobs are indeed essentially the same except for the content that they’re
looking at. I am looking for two people because I have a deadline for spending
this money and thought things would be more likely to get done in time with two
people working in parallel. I am already working with a programmer who’s been
working on a couple categories of data. So I’m looking for some people to come
in and fill in some of the gaps with some other types of data that we need
manipulated.
My hope is that the two new programmers, along with the current one, will
collaborate and communicate so that the end result is coherent and will be
maintainable.
Also, since several people have asked, I want to clarify that these are
intended to be remote positions (unless you want to visit Eugene).
Kelley
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 5:21 AM, Edward Summers